At EU Vans we pride ourselves on the delivery of your items to their destination in a timely and safe manner. We assess your needs while following your instructions and requirements, pack everything correctly, deliver and unload at the destination and make sure all this is done at a competitive rate.
Rest assured, whether yours is a standard door to door house removal in Ireland, a move abroad for you and your family or moving a business, EU Vans will take the overwhelming stress out of this big move. We have the experience and expertise to organise complete removals or part loads, and will organise storage if and when it is required.
We start by assessing what is needed for your move and quickly proceed to giving you a quote, itemising all the costs. We call you and discuss all the ins and outs in relation the items you want transporting. We answer your questions and allay any concerns that you might have.
We offer sound advise on preparing for the removal so that you are ready and assured that all will go to plan. Items are insured door to door but notwithstanding this we take every care to prevent damage in transit.
EU Vans offer a packing service and also specialise in fine art and antiques deliveries as well as vehicle and motorcycle transportation.
What we do
- Local and national door to door service
- 24hr. office relocation service
- Weekly deliveries and pick up to the UK and Europe
- Part Load Economy*
- Shipping worldwide
- Airfreight worldwide
- International Certificate of Competence
- Expert packing of delicate cargo
- Full Insurance cover available
What you get
- Free survey, advice and quotation
- All furniture wrapped carefully in blankets and securely tied in during transportation
- Secure temperature controlled warehouse
- High standard fire protection
- 24 hr. CCTV Monitoring
- On site security
- Efficient collection and delivery
*If you are flexible and immediacy is not an issue you can save on costs (delivery or pick up) by sharing with somebody else’s load.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAll The Answers
Preparing for your move?Tips & Tricks